(Scroll to bottom of page or click here for detailed performance results)
The Provident trader has been trading and managing money for more than 7 years. After significant research, testing, and monitoring of his live trading performance on client accounts (outlined below) I am very comfortable recommending the Provident trader to my clients.
Please note that in February 2012 the Provident Trader was faced with regulatory policy changes in his home country and in April 2012 was required to stop trading for local residents. Fortunately, he was able to resolve the regulatory issues and begin trading for non-residents on June 20, 2012.
- AUM*: < $5,000,000
- Minimum Investment: $10,000 (read my homepage for details)
- Maximum Investment: $2,000,000 (read my homepage for details)
- Annual profit target: 70%+
- Max Historical DD: 35% (Max DD experienced on the initial deposit of any account managed by the Provident Trader is -32.3%)
- Management Fee: 0%
- Performance Fee: 30% New high watermark**, paid monthly
- Commissions: $10 per lot traded.
- Max Risk Limit: 35% of deposit. If the account ever exceeds a 35% DD, all trades will be closed, and the client will be contacted for further instruction.
*AUM = Assets Under Management
**High Watermark = The highest net asset value that an account has reached and for which a performance fee was paid.